An orifice plate is a device used for measuring flow rate, for reducing pressure or for restricting flow (in the latter two cases it is often called a restriction plate).
Orifice palte Flowmeter Overview
Orifice plate design based on ISO5167 standards
- Accuracy, repeatability, and reliability of the flow element
- Use for custody transfer metering
- Easy and quick installation and commissioning
- Very long lifetime product
- Cost-effective and maintenance-free system
- Different types of orifice plates are available depending on the application
Orifice plate flowmeter Principle
The liquid or gas whose flow rate is to be determined is passed through the orifice plate.
This creates a pressure drop across the orifice plate which varies with the flow rate, resulting in differential pressure between the outlet and inlet segments.
This pressure drop is measured and is used to calculate the flow rate of the fluid or gas.
Mass & Volumetric flow monitoring of most conductive liquids， gas, and steam.
- Offer very little pressure drop from which 60% to 65% is recovered.
- The orifice meter can be easily maintained.
- Measures a wide range of flows.
- They have a simple construction.
- They have easily fitted between the flanges.
- They are the most suitable for most gases and liquids.
- They are cheap, The price does not increase dramatically with size.
Easy to Install, lots of field installation options
Rugged, long-lasting design for the toughest applications
Pipe diameter:1/2″inch to 80″inch
Pressure rate:≤6 Bar to ≤800 Bar
Operating: -20° to 60°C
Storage: -40° to 65°C
Power supply:24VDC 100mA,3.6V Battery
- User-definable pulse output for totalized flow
Digital communications: RS485, Hart
Hazardous-Area Location Enclosure
- Orifice plate Flowmeter manual
- Orifice plate Flowmete catalog
- Orifice plate Flowmeter 1“ inch drawing
- Orifice plate Flowmeter 1.5“ inch drawing
- RS485 Protocol
- Hart Protocol